High Capacity Hoppers = Significant Cost Reduction
Cost reduction is one of the aspects that concerns the most to the machine manufacturers. There is a rule known by every machine designer about cost reductions : 90% of the potential cost savings can be achieved during the design stage, whereas only 10% is achievable afterwards.
AZKOYEN’s wide range of hoppers will help you to reduce your costs. Simply by using high capacity hoppers you can get significant cost reductions per machine. The following rule explains the reason why:
Higher Capacity = Less Hoppers + Smaller Footprint = Cost Reductions
High capacity hoppers are used in several sectors: parking, transport, change machines. All those sector have in common their need to store a large number of coins in their machines. Let´s analyse the cost reductions that you and your clients will achieve by reducing the quantity of hoppers and building smaller footprints:
- You buy fewer hoppers. It is cheaper.
- You spare coin guides to and from the hoppers.
- Fewer connectors, fewer cables: cheaper boards.
- Operators load coins in fewer hoppers (this is a cost reduction for them).
- You spare in the housing
- Operators spare space by locating the machine in less space. Space cost money.
HOW TO ACHIEVE THIS COST REDUCTIONS:
* Azkoyen hoppers increase its coin capacity by 50% in the same footprint. You can get the same quantity of coins by using fewer hoppers.
* Azkoyen hoppers can handle different denomination in just one hopper. You can get the same quantity of coins with fewer hoppers.
* Azkoyen manufactures the biggest hopper in the market, the T3 double bowl. You can substitute two hoppers by just one big hopper.
AZKOYEN Medios de Pago, headquartered in Navarra (Spain) is a division of the multinational group AZKOYEN. Since 1945 develops payment systems, reaching a leading position in several markets. Its mission is based on collaboration with customers to develop a wide range of payment systems that ensures the highest levels of security, reliability and innovation, specially designed for the end user. Among its range of products you could find coin Validators, Hoppers, its new range of bill readers and hoppers; and also its range of complete solutions that make coin handling process easier. For more information don't hesitate in contact us +34 948 709 709.